Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Calling You

I am suffering in pain
You are the one I think of
And I need you now

I need you
To stay beside me
To give me support and love
You are the only one
Who can comfort my sadness
Your smile is running in my mind
Can't stop thinking of you
Can't go on without you
I miss you
It is harder than you know
I am sick at heart
Standing on a high hill
Shouting ang screaming
With all my strength
Running around the park
We used to go to
But I found nothing
Only darkness accompanies me
How can you leave me alone
How can you become a cold fish
And leave me in the dark
If I have a chance
To travel back to the past
I will apologise to you
Because I know I was wrong
Please turn around
And look at me
I will stay ny your side
Don't run away
Let's face the problems together
I'm calling your name
You were crying
Like a baby
I know that you love me
More than words can say
And I know
You are the one that's calling me
Done by
sister
&
brother

No comments:

Post a Comment